On Sunday my boyfriend, Tom, and I adopted a kitten from the Cat Haven in our city; a 12week old Grey Tabby. So. Much. Joy.
“Rain drops on roses whiskers on kittens….these are a few of my favourite things”:
- Running into the glass door. Her world drastically grew that day;
- Falling down the side of the bed (pictured below);
- Running around in circles chase a toy mouse;
- Trying to catch the mouse on my computer screen:
- Playing with my fingers as I text (video below):
- Rubbing her forehead against mine thinking I, too, am a cat 🙈
Surprising how happy something so small can make you.